Monday 2 July 2012

Bring It On!

It is cold. Really, really, REALLY cold. OK so there is no snow, we are not wearing gloves and there is not THAT much "smoke" in the air when we breathe but this is Queensland and it is cold!


My Beloved is not enjoying himself, he is not saying it but I KNOW he is thinking it. I suspect he parked and camped not even ten metres from a river on purpose. Why would a man chance the possibility of his children drowning you wonder? Two reasons, and they both begin with the assumption that I am predictable!


Assumption one: I will not take my eyes off Mr Cheeky or any of them ( even the bigger two) so the risk is automatically minimised. (That assumption is correct.)


Assumption Two: I will hate it so much that I will not want to come back. Automatically ensuring that all future camping will be at the beach.


Mwhahahahahahahaha. The fool! The silly, silly man. 


I am very good at poker. I kick his butt nearly every time!


 Why? My p-p-p-p-p-poker face. Oh oh ooh oh ooh! (sorry I couldn't resist!)


 I also love a challenge. If I didn't know him so well I would have behaved pretty much how he hopes, BUT because I know what he is up too he will never win. 


We are going to have THE best camping trip ever. Oh yes even if it does snow I will smile and have 'Oh such fun.' Of course the river does bother me but that is why Mr Cheeky is sleeping in his 'special PJs'.


And as someone pointed out to me earlier... No he is not tied to the tree, the blue 'life jacket' is what he has been wearing since we pulled up. He is wearing it still!


OOOOOOH let the games begin! ;)





















Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, don't be shy! Just be nice... I have feelings you know! ;)