Wednesday 14 November 2012

Mr Cheeky's Morning Out

When Mr Cheeky is not trashing his room he is playing (as all 3 year olds should ) or asking to go to Pipi's house. Pipi is his name for my sister Rebecca. I think it was the name he gave her after she bought chips to our house one day when she visited and I suspect he was just trying to say 'chippie' but nevertheless the name stuck.

The boys played under the gum for about half an hour. They even ended up having sword fights and one of the little tackers played drums on my car... Shhhhhhhhhhhh, don't tell My Beloved! He won't like the sound of that! ( Oh  and YES you can see black spots on Mr Cheeky's cheeks, he was a tiger earlier in the day... so was mummy.)

Mr Cheeky played with two of his 13 cousins for the morning. The boys are all around the same age and usually get on very well. Today they played around the big gum in my sisters yard and around the
'fish pond'. I took some pictures and, because it is my blog, and I want to I thought I'd post some.

The boys can play for ages in this lilly filled pond. Today they had a great game going. 

Til next time

2 comments:

  1. The nickname Pipi is just so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too. He has nicknames for just about everyone in his family (some are not so nice...)
      :)

      Delete

Leave me a comment, don't be shy! Just be nice... I have feelings you know! ;)