Tuesday 2 October 2012

Another BIG Food Shop.

Oh, to have an organised pantry! *sighs loudly for dramatic effect*


 I Googled pantry organisation the other day. I then fantasised about my immaculately organised and functional pantry. Sorry that should have read my 'future' immaculately organised and functional pantry. Of course that will never happen and I soon realised I was totally wasting my time even thinking about it when I should have been cleaning it out and wiping it down. I didn't though. I blame school holidays. And seven kids, though others may suggest laziness but then they'd be an/a * insert any bad word here you like.*

This morning I decided that I'd do another big stock up shop and eventually after a few false starts I managed to get into town. I was in the sedan and I couldn't just load up with food like I can when I am in the van, I also had four kids with me. After three trolley loads of what I call basics and staples for kitchen and laundry I decided I'd go back into town tomorrow to get other bits and pieces. I think I'll be lucky to get away with just one trolley load.

I came home at five-thirty this afternoon and have been tidying and putting the shopping away ever since, in between dinner and driving the kids here and there. It is now twelve and I am still not quite done, but I do not care. I am going to have a cuppa and eat some camembert cheese whilst I write up tomorrows shopping list. I will have to remember chocolate and I think some honey roasted macadamia nuts too.


Til tomorrow, when I may even decide if I think anyone is actually interested in the contents of my pantry. 

2 comments:

  1. I am interested!!!!I love hearing about how others with large families feed their families!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am planning on doing the a post about this very soon I have to just get back into the blogging swing of things. *slaps wrist* :) Thank you for your interest and comments :)

      Delete

Leave me a comment, don't be shy! Just be nice... I have feelings you know! ;)