Tuesday 26 June 2012

Under Construction

It seems to me that everything is always under construction around here and if the house is not enough to be working on, I have to add this blog to the list! First of all I must (for the sake of giving credit where credit is due, if nothing else) give you links to the places I found all the changes. Free blog bling I call it.


Go to Shabby Blogs to find wonderful backgrounds, headers, blinkies and buttons for your blog. With SUPER EASY instructions for those people like me who, have ABSOLUTELY no idea what they are doing! 


You can also get fabulous buttons,blinkies,layouts and more fromThe Cutest Blog on the Block and they do custom designs, turn your blog into a book and even have some FaceBook Timeline covers to download.


I even found a great place where the fonts are free with instructions to use them on your blog ,something that will require total child free time to get done ,for me at any rate, so it will be a while before you will see them here. But go and check out Kevin and Amanda to see what you can do.


Even if you do not have a blog, if you scrapbook, digitally or otherwise they are great places to visit and follow the links to other sites too.




Ok so it has not been quite 24 hours since I started the revamp and it still needs tweaking BUT so far so good. But the same can not be said for My Beloved. He is feeling a tad unloved and even referred to the laptop as 'my second husband' last night as it was in bed with me.


 I think the straw that really broke the camels back was when I pulled the charger lead over his head to plug it in seconds before it ran out of battery. Of course if he had of given me a second I would have pulled the lead off his head and put it behind his pillow. But he didn't. He had a sook. And I turned the computer off! Ohhhhh honestly!   


So to acknowledge his pain and torment when I found the blinkie that says 'Behind every great blog is an unfed husband' I had to add it.  It put a smile on his face. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, don't be shy! Just be nice... I have feelings you know! ;)