Monday 11 June 2012

Update

So Littlest Miss pretty much sits up by herself now. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't walk off and leave her sitting, well anywhere really, I'd come back to find her slouched over face down on the floor. But she can sit in my lap or next to me and I can use both my hands at the same time. Which really IS rather important. Don't you think?


Even she likes to use both hands at once. She has been getting her hand eye co ordination practise in the last few weeks. And I love watching her little brain tick over as she attempts to get her hand to the object that takes her fancy. Lately it has been daddy's beard. And daddy's nose and eyes and generally any feature on his face... mummy has stopped clipping her nails as a result. It is funny. hehehehehe 


Big Miss and Mr Cheeky are as thick as thieves at the moment. Though Little Miss is also his friend 'mimi' as he calls her. So much so that when helps himself to the muesli bars in the pantry he 'gets' one for them too! 


Miss Independent is the current favourite 'playmate' for Littlest Miss. She talks and plays with her and when her little sister is in the walker entertains her with a dance routine. Littlest Miss LOVES it!


Miss Thinker is quite happy to tease her brother mercilessly all day and spend just as long shoving toys in Littlest Miss' face telling her how cheeky she is. (She also enjoys asking me 'silly' questions)




The Man Child did not give me permission to use a photo of himself. So I decided he didn't mean it an will anyway. (and next time he will get to pick the one I use.)  He is not a baby anymore and just seems to eat and complain about the lack of 'nice food'. As he keeps telling me


'Mum, I have to eat all the time. I am a growing boy..'


A growing 'stick-man' I think. He must have worms AND hollow legs as he eats so much yet does not get any bigger!

































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, don't be shy! Just be nice... I have feelings you know! ;)