Friday 24 August 2012

Going Slooooooooooooooooooow -back yard update

It has been 2 days and all I have managed
is to finish planting the mondo grass and mix
up a small block of terracotta tinted cement
and add a mosaic 'circle thing'.

Patience is a virtue I have always told myself, when things get in the way of my plans. That and 'Is anyone going to die because you cant do it?' Thankfully the former is considered a virtue and the answer to the latter is always no!


Some 'stuff' happened yesterday morning that meant we got no further in the backyard except for a small 230ml x250(ish)ml bit of terracotta coloured cement. I managed to squeeze that in late yesterday afternoon. I planted the rest of the mondo grass this morning, we were meant to get a storm so I decided not to waste my time doing more, just in case. It is now dark and there is no sign of a storm. >:/


So much for my starting to colour the laid pavers today! There is a problem with the colour too but that is of no consequence now and wont be a problem when I actually get to the colouring stage. I have a small 270(ish) ml x 890(ish) ml section completed. But I did get some parcels in the post today, the contents of one is going to be cemented into the backyard.  So it ain't all bad news! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, don't be shy! Just be nice... I have feelings you know! ;)