Saturday 25 August 2012

I have done very little in the grand scheme of things so far this weekend. But I did get enough energy and care factor to go through my wardrobe or more to the point wardrobes. OMG the amount of clothes I had is unbelievable! But I can cross off #5 on my 15 Things To Do list.

I had run out of garbage bags yesterday so had to find something to fit the unwanted clothes in. I found a plastic bag that Littlest Miss' cot mattress came in. I filled it! I did not realise how many clothes I had folded in the cupboard.
Sadly this picture does not convey just how
MASSIVE this bag of clothes actually is!


To give an idea of size the bag is waist high.

 I only threw 5 items in the bin the rest was average to near new, so my sister and sister in-law M will get a nice little surprise tomorrow... if you consider some ones cleared out wardrobe a nice surprise... but I don't care either way as at least it will be gone from here! 

Now My Beloved has more clothes than me, I still have plenty left. I may need to cull again and as a reward I might go shopping for a new swimsuit ( I threw my bikinis out... to old and too many kids for bikinis) one pieces are in fashion this season and it would make a nice change if I was actually fashionable for once. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, don't be shy! Just be nice... I have feelings you know! ;)