Monday 26 March 2012

Say what? What we wanna say.

As I feel I started to rant a bit in the post about rude and stupid comments parents of large families hear. I thought I would lighten it with a list of 'we wanna say' responses.

 Dont worry I will have someone even if it is just me laughing by the end. But Just before I do I shall be up front and say. I have heard or read these responses from other sufferers It is not just my own 'brilliant mind'. There are even t shirts you can buy with these sayings as well.



Dont you know what causes that? 


 *  'Yes it is brought on by the very presence of morons. As soon as I leave the house I realise I need to get back to my husband and try for the future of mankind to 'breed' the idiots out.'   
      
     

*  'Yes. And I don't wash my husbands undies with mine ANYMORE.'


Are they all yours?

*  'Quiet you fool, my husband is listening'


*  'Yes they're all mi... wait where did that one come from?'

*  'No they're not all mine. I just gather the neighbours kids to  go shopping.'

*  'Yes and i have more at home/school/somewhere.'



How many kids do you have anyway?


*'Dunno.'


But you're stopping now right?

*  'I dont know. we are only half way through the Karma Sutra.'

*  'Of course! I mean, having as many as I do is perfectly fine. But to have one   more? Total insanity!!!'
   

*  'Well, we do have one more seat in our van...'

*  'No, we will stop when we get one we like/ who is ugly.'

*  'No i make beautiful babies, whats your talent?'

*  'Lots of kids isn't for every one. I mean some people just shouldn't
     reproduce.'

*  'Oh no way. We aren't stopping till we get our own reality show'

*  'NO. We are collectors.'


Dont you have a TV?

*  'I you think TV is better than sex.. well I hate to say it but you're doing
     it wrong.'

*  Yes, and a DVD player...



You've got your hands full dont you?

*  I'd rather have them full than empty.'

*  'Congratulations as the ten billionth person to make that witty remark you are a winner! I'll let you live.'

*  'Yes I have my hands full and my heart to.'




We know what you two have been doing!

*  'Oooooh busted!'

*  'Oh thank goodness... then you MUST know whats causing it!'



The earth is over poulated enough as it is


*  'Well you better not have any.'


*  'We're not trying to over populate the earth, just out number the idiots.'


I'm glad it's you and not me


*  'I am glad it me and not you too!'

*  'Yes, you dont seem like you'd make a very good mother/father.'



You have too many children

*  'OK which one should I send back?'

*  'My children will be funding your retirement.'

*  'Oh I missed the memo where that was any of your business.'



I feel sorry for you/ poor you

*  'Thats funny, I feel sorry for you!'

*  'It's no sacrifice to be surrounded by people who love you.'



If you can think of other comebacks for these questions staements leave them in the comment box, as I am sure, parents of large families would love to hear them. Keep it clean though please anyone can come up with obsenities. We have all thought of those comebacks before.

 See below the link for some of the T shirts as well.

http://www.cafepress.com/evilgeniusstore/1225539

2 comments:

  1. I like to tell people "when you make them as good as we do, you owe it to the gene pool to keep going"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ad often says 'We will stop when we get one I like'.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, don't be shy! Just be nice... I have feelings you know! ;)