Friday 30 March 2012

10 Things I Love About The Man Child

#1  I love that he DOESN'T care about what people think. I love that he can don the 'Bob the Builder' backpack of his baby brother and walk up a SAND DUNE in full view of other humans singing the theme of the cartoon because he THOUGHT it was funny... others not so much.


#2 I love that he is POLITE and kind and sweet.


#3  I love that he has such a great sense of humour and can take a JOKE. I like that he takes after his father.


#4  I love that he pulled the laptop apart because he truly BELIEVED he could figure out how to put it back and it would work!


#5  I love that he LOVES animals. He gets so cranky when he hears about animal cruelty.


#6 I love that he TOLERATES his sisters who harass him something chronic.


#7  I love that he does NOT care about what is 'cool and fashionable', I really love that! Not a sheeple... mission accomplished! HALLELUJAH!!


#8  I love the way he keeps his mouth shut due to respect when 'OLDIES' tell him stuff he thinks is a) nonsense b) NONE of their business c) just plain dumb.


#9   I love how when I REMIND him to wash his face as he walks to the bathroom he gets SERIOUSLY annoyed. mwahahahahaha


#10  I love that he talks (& swears) in his sleep.



There are three things that would have made it onto the list instead of some that did. But I am not ALLOWED to... I love that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, don't be shy! Just be nice... I have feelings you know! ;)