Thursday 29 March 2012

Ten Things I Love About Him

What are the things you love about your family? This week I have decided I will think about them all and narrow it down to ten things.


My Beloved


#1  I love that silly giggle he gets when he has said something 'naughty'. He doesn't know he does it and I love it.

#2  The way he wakes up at anytime and tries to sell me something, asks me really weird questions like 'Where have all the women gone' or 'Where is the bus of terrorists?'.

#3  The way he totally gets that 'my' babies sleep with me. 


#4  The way he sticks to his principles even when I totally disagree and argue with him because of it.


#5  His work ethic. The fact he has one, not because he has 'lots of kids' but because he has one.


#6  His Self Control. The fact he can be so calm and collected with situations and people that I would have completely lost it over.


#7  His sense of humour. His quick wit and that he can make me laugh and laugh and laugh.


#8  The fact he does what he says he will do and sticks by it when it matters. If he makes a promise he keeps it. He doesn't make many but when he does it can be depended on.

#9  That nobody 'knows' him like I do.


#10  That he would do anything for me and our kids. That I can trust him completely with everything that counts in this world.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, don't be shy! Just be nice... I have feelings you know! ;)