Sunday 18 March 2012

Tonight's blog will be quick and short. I thought, fleetingly about banging on about my visit with a friend of mine from high school. She has 7Australians also. But it occurred to me that I was just too damn tired to be bothered. The realisation came when washing the dishes. I wanted to just throw everything in the bin and buy 'replacements' in the morning... of the paper variety. Instead I compromised and left them in the rack to dry. I still think the paper plates are a good idea...





In unrelated news Big Miss had a great birthday, though I do think she was expecting something a bit more out of the ordinary than what happened ( she wont 'celebrate' it until next weekend).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, don't be shy! Just be nice... I have feelings you know! ;)