Friday 7 September 2012

Easy On The Eye

For my regular readers ( it is hard to hold back a laugh when I say that, Hi family members! ;p) you will notice a BIG difference in the way this Blog looks. I hope it is easier on the eye and easier to read. I am not going to promise that I will not change it again, though I should! All the links to the blog archives are  now at the bottom of the page (probably a stupid place to put it ) let me know what you think about it all.

I have been trying for the last two weeks to get a  Thrifty Thursday post happening. But it has been difficult to say the least. I have been trying though! Hopefully next Thursday will be the day, the whole 'the third times the charm' theory.

It is very common for me to come home with treasures I have found at markets,garage sales,second hand stores or recycling yards. It happens once a week I go to town and decided to check out the second hand stores and always find something to bring home, it is kinda like a disorder, but a good one! :)

I tried hard to get it done tonight and just call it Fridays Finds, but alas it was not to be. Littlest Miss is teething, she has her top and bottom two front teeth and is now cutting two more top teeth. She is not a happy girl.

Well it is past midnight and I need to sleep, please let me know what you think of the changes and try to be nice, I have had a shocker of a week and I am feeling 'fragile' ;p


A sneak peak of my 'favourite' treasure from this week.


I did quite well and am looking forward to showing you next week. (fingers AND toes crossed)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, don't be shy! Just be nice... I have feelings you know! ;)