Monday 3 September 2012

With the backyard in full STOP mode (grrrrrrr) I have continued with my de cluttering. I am almost done but I tell you something shall I? I am starting to get over it BIG TIME.

Why oh why do I/we have so many 'things?' I am getting rid of at least a third but it is more likely to be  two thirds of everything. We do not need 2, sometimes even three, of something ( except can openers, I think everyone should have 3 of those!)

I have used so many garbage bags to drop my cast offs to friends and family and the charity bins that I actually feel I alone could be responsible for the death of at least half the polar bear population. 

Everyone seems to be spring cleaning. I read a post from a Blog I love Common Chaos about a 20 Days To Organise & Clean Your Home challenge she found over at The Organised Housewife. I am just annoyed that this challenge was not around last week. I would have loved the daily challenge and to see that others were out there  doing the same as I was. So if you are contemplating a spring clean check it out and see if you can get inspired to start. 

I'd need a water cannon to get me moving today and I think even then I'd set a snail like pace. I just don't CARE today... Is that wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, don't be shy! Just be nice... I have feelings you know! ;)