Friday 14 September 2012

He's A Keeper

Many years ago, when I was much younger and My beloved was as well, my grandma who was living with us and I sat up late at night talking about my 'boyfriend' ( My Beloved of course)  She'd met him twice and liked him.

'He is a keeper.' She said to me. ' He is a good boy and I like him.'

I was reminded of her saying that to me today. As I lay on our couch cuddling Littlest Miss and quietly dying from some bug that has been making its way around the local area.

 He spent the whole day doing what needed to be done, putting dinner in the slow cooker and entertaining Mr Cheeky. When Littlest Miss was awake, he took her too so I could sleep.

All that even though he had a few days away, was tired and had to drive the night shift tonight in the Taxi. It reminded me that whilst there are days or weeks when he drive me insane  ( and I mean INSANE!!!) there are also the  days like today where he really proves AGAIN just how right my nan was. He really is a keeper.

Just don't tell him I said that! ;)

My beloved and Littlest Miss <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, don't be shy! Just be nice... I have feelings you know! ;)