Monday 6 May 2013

10 Random Things About Me.

I'm on a roll today/night so I am posting again. *Somebody stop me*

I am liking the idea of these list posts. So here I go. 10  random things  about me.



1)  I wanted to be either a Spy, a Nun or an Archaeologist,  actually I thought being all 3 wrapped into one  would have been the perfect cover and heaps of fun. 



2)  I collect stamps. I know nothing about them.  I collect them none the less. They are pretty.





3)  I can ride a horse with the best of them... well maybe not the best of them... I can fall off them like a pro as well.





4) My all time favourite movie would have to be Gone with The Wind or Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. It depends on my mood. 



5)  If I could travel back in time I'd go all the way back to when all the Ancient Wonders of the World were still standing.




6) If I have had a real shock you'll hear me say 'Cor Blimey' with a strong English accent... completely my mothers fault!




7) My idea of a great day would involve total access to the National Library (anywhere) and just soak up the history to be found there.




8) Probably wont be too surprising considering number 1 on this list, I really, really want to go on a archaeological dig and I don't really care where, though any where in the Middle East would rock. 



9) I LOVE the movie Lemony Snicketts -A Series of Unfortunate Events and use a few lines from the movie regularly, namely 'I'm sorry. I don't speak monkey.' and of course when ever someone knocks on my door ( and I know them) I always say 'Intruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude'. I also really wish that someone would ask me to take in orphans just so I could claim my intention to' raise them as though they were actually wanted.'



10) I can not go to sleep unless the TV is on. I fall asleep with the news and wake up with it. I never used to be able to sleep with the television on but whilst we lived in W.A I would fall asleep with My Beloved watching movies, usually horror ( I DO NOT WATCH HORROR MOVIES UNLESS THE SUN IS HIGH IN THE SKY AND WILL BE FOR HOURS AFTER IT HAS FINISHED... yes I am a sook.) and as a result I wake up with cold sweats if I can't hear the dull drone of the television.


2 comments:

  1. good morning emma & thanks for this great list =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Morning! No problems at all, this 'everyday in may' challenge was just what I needed to get into the 'spirit' of things! :)

      Delete

Leave me a comment, don't be shy! Just be nice... I have feelings you know! ;)