Saturday 4 May 2013

Day 5 of Blogging Everyday in May- Declare your love for a bloggy friend.


For starters I only know one blogger personally and that blogger is a he. My Beloved would not like me declaring  any kind of love for him ( pretty sure his wife wouldn’t either ) or anyone else ,so I am publicly declaring my admiration of said Bloggy friend. I have known this bloggy friend and I use the term ‘known’ quite loosely, as in I have been aware of his existence, since I opened a bank account when I was 16. Since then I have only really  known him as ‘ Bruce from the bank who has lots of kids too’. 

I am of course talking about the unbelievably talented, Biggest Daddy Blogger in Australia ( you know which account to put the money in Bruce Winking smile ), who also happened to be featured, along with two other Daddy Bloggers on Australian primetime TV a few weeks back. In fact if you enjoy my blog or hate it you have him to thank.

You see it was only after reading his blog posts with interest that I even thought of this whole blogging thing. I thought, ‘Hmmmmmmmm, that looks like fun. Might give that a go.’ Granted I am not a ‘I am going to blog and become a millionaire’ kinda of blogger, i am quite happy spewing forth what ever pops into my mind and just hitting publish kind of blogger ( the kind that doesn’t go far, but that is fine by me) and we all have him to thank for it. So THANKS BRUCE!

If you have not already checked out his Big Family, little income facebook page or the BLOG itself than you do not know what you are missing. It is a humorous and well thought out blog ( he is one of THOSE bloggers). Filled with his family of seven children’s antics and his gorgeous and talented wife Tracey, who is responsible for our header pic, you can check out her other awesome pics on her facebook page Tracey Devereaux Photography.

One of the highlights of Bruce’s blog is his BIG on Kiva monthly posts. Where the family takes it in turns to decide what small /home business in an impoverished country they will loan 25 dollars to, in order to help that particular person make their families lives better. That is a wonderful thing to do. I can not forget the BIG Recipes section either! So if you have never heard of this blog or blogger you should  do yourself (and lets face it, him) a favour and check it out. You have to read the Bio while your there!

Geeze, Day Five was a breeze, I think I am getting the hang of this everyday thang!



9 comments:

  1. Awesome blog as always Emma! I might be a bit bias. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops! That comment was from me, Tracey, although Bruce did tell me how wonderful it was. lol. I must remember to log out of his account. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracey. I shall have to encourage Adam to get an account too! Oh the fun I could have! hehehe No I am joking of course. I am a sensible young lady. :D

      Delete
  3. your family is BEAUTIFUL! i'm really in love with Australia so please blog more and tell me everything =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Phyllis. They are all cute aren't they? lol Australia is a beautiful place. I'll try hard to blog more, just for you! ;)

      Oh and well done you! Holding that snake. If you are half as uncomfortable with snakes as My Beloved then I know you how 'brave' you were! :)

      Delete
  4. that was a nice tribute and i hope this week they decide to give you some extra cash too for this :) i really love your banner picture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope they give me A LOT of cash, of course, I'm dreaming. I found your blog through the link up the other day and it made me WANT to read more. New 'follower' here. :)

      Delete
  5. Well I am glad you chose not to get either of you in trouble! Enjoyed your post, will have to go check out Bruce's blog. I sure hope he gives you some money. With seven kids you can use it I'm sure. College funds or something! I decided to follow you on GFC to keep up with your posts.

    http://agutandabutt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Betty, you should definitely check out Bruce's blog. How fantastic it is of you to follow me on GFC! That genuinely makes me ecstatic :) I hope your husband spends more time travelling with you now your kids are all grown. :)

      Delete

Leave me a comment, don't be shy! Just be nice... I have feelings you know! ;)