Sunday 5 May 2013

#6 Blogging everyday in May- What do I do?


OK then. That is pretty simple to answer really, I mean I could ramble on with the whole, personal manager, chauffeur, cook, washerwoman, camping victim, slave, sex goddess, stuff but I wont. Instead I can sum up what I do into a sentence, albeit a long one.
“I do my best to raise 7 decent, caring human beings, who will be able to contribute to the world in some way, whilst being a loyal and pretty awesome wife.”






As far as I am concerned I get an A+ for my efforts on all counts. There are days I am not such an awesome wife to be sure, but those days are usually the same days my husband is annoying the crap outta me, so fairs fair I say.


I will add that My Beloved would describe what I do something similar to this. ‘Emma is a crazy person who finds more and more things for me to do around our place and spends a lots of time on that damn computer! She is a good mum and a good wife, when the dishes are done.’ then he’d get a slap from me and he’d laugh.



What gives me comfort about not having answered with some in depth, soul searching answer is that I once listened to a guy talking about ideas to make the world a better place, and he suggested that every person who could not say what they did in one sentence was part of the problem and one of the reasons the world ain’t as great as it could be. So I guess I just scraped in to the category of not ‘being the problem’ and that has gotta be something too! Winking smile

4 comments:

  1. great description of what you do plus awesome pictures!

    Now I wish I would have done some deep soul searching post too...oh well at least I could sum it up in one sentence so i am not part of the problem either. high five!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think your description certainly qualifies you as not part of the problem! I will add however , I have a stamp collection and I'd love to see thee power point presentation! Maybe I am part of the problem after all...

      Delete
  2. your life is like a movie - really! I'm so envious in a good way of all the love and husband and children and Australia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say Phyllis, we are very lucky. I am very lucky. Hubby is honestly (9 times out of 10) a wonderful man and our kids are damn good kids ( mostly ).Australia is a beautiful place to live. :)

      Delete

Leave me a comment, don't be shy! Just be nice... I have feelings you know! ;)