Thursday 2 May 2013

#2 Things That Make Me Uncomfortable- Blog every day in May

If you know about the Blog Every Day In May list, you’ll know that I am doing day 3 ( because I do not have enough time to talk about something I know a lot about. Besides I have had 3 Bacardi's and coke and I am tired!)

So I’ll get straight in to it. Not a lot makes me uncomfortable, though there is one thing I seem to find difficult to ‘handle’ and that is people that make their vulnerabilities blindly obvious to the world, while they are feeling vulnerable. It is kinda like saying here, this is how you can get to me. Don’t get me wrong it is not such a bad thing I guess as most people are not on the hunt to find people’s ‘cracks’ and in fact are very helpful and supportive. I just get uncomfortable for people when I see them doing it.

I also get uncomfortable on a soft mattress.  I wake up with a sore back and it takes days to recover from.
That is it for me

 If you expected more, then sadly you just do not realise how damn tired I am. We have been tiling the kitchen all day and that has made me uncomfortable too. Why? Because I now have to rearrange the kitchen cupboards… you know because a change is as good as a holiday. And I had the energy at the time… but not so much now and I still have three base cupboards to organise tomorrow… * sigh* Winking smile



2 comments:

  1. I get uncomfortable on a soft mattress too.
    I am really forward to getting uncomfortable putting stuff in my new cupboards when hubby finally finishes our home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited when we put those base cupboards in. It was hard to remember that though. Soft mattresses are the worst!

      Delete

Leave me a comment, don't be shy! Just be nice... I have feelings you know! ;)