Wednesday 11 April 2012

10 Things I Love About Little Miss


#1  I love how after years of having a tomboy, she is not! I love how at the age of 10 she actually WEARS dresses and pretty things.

#2  I love the 'habit' she has had since a toddler where if some one is 'very cute', she fights the urge to gently pinch their cheeks, as you do. lol Some have suggested she get it 'fixed' a ridiculous statement if you ask me. There is nothing TO fix.

#3  I love the way she gets her homework out and does it. She WANTS to do it. She likes to help her younger sisters with theirs too.

#4  I love the way she adores her big sister so much that she started writing songs too, has her own song book and writes them when ever she can. I love the way, when her big sister was singing HER song ('It's very catchy mum') she comes to tell me outraged that her sister is singing it without permission. (As PINK has, apparently said 'people' can sing her songs, but LITTLE MISS has not.)

#5  I love the way she has a big personality she just needs to show it more. (her video 'shows' she makes are funny to watch.)

#6   I love the way she keeps her part of the room clean and because she shares a room (well 2 actually with the middle wall knocked down) with 2 younger sisters she usually fights the urge to ban people from her 'side'.

#7   I love the way she comforts her little brother when he is upset, and is compassionate with her youngest siblings.

#8  I love how she wants more responsibility and can handle it (but she is stuck in the 'middle' not big enough for the teens and too big for the littler kids) she  'Is not a baby!'

#9  I love the way she laughs. So hearty and so beautiful.

#10  I love her serious side. She can take things very seriously and is full of enthusiasm. She is a beautiful girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, don't be shy! Just be nice... I have feelings you know! ;)