Saturday 28 April 2012

Now That's What I'm Talking About!

Today I kicked My Beloved's butt. Four times in fact,whilst bowling. I didn't even try to aim... It just turns out, even though 'toss and catch' sessions in day to day life leave My Beloved's eyes watering or have him flinching and covering vulnerable bits, when the Wii is involved I turn into some kind hand eye coordinated Grand Master. (Of course I could just be pretending to be clumsy in day to day life... What? A girl gotta get her kicks somehow!)


So after my second strike and other so called spares or some such thing. I had a dance across the lounge room carpet, Micheal Jackson style. Well a little bit of Micheal and then some kind of hommie/gansta arm motions thrown into the mix. I was also at one point, inches from his face holding my 'finger and thumbs in the shape of an L' and 'waving them around like I just don't care' singing in what I think could very vaguely be described as a RnB like tune 'Loser, yeah yeah, yeah, loser'.

It was hilarious. My Beloved was adjusting the angle that the ball was to roll down the alley (keep in mind this is all happening on a television screen)to knock down those pin things. Mean while I was waving my arm and following through with hip and butt swings, often balancing on one foot like a ballet dancer but no where near as gracefully. And I just kept on hitting those pins over.
He was starting to become rather upset about the whole thing and was 'Gonna take it serial this game' he said at the beginning of game three. That was when I started saying 'Bring it oooooooooon'. It must be said I was having a ball! Miss Thinker and Little Miss were laughing at mum and were barracking for dad because as Miss Thinker said. 'He needs all the help he can get!'

He actually won game three by two points, which soooooooooo doesn't mean anything! I triumphed again in game four! Yeah!

I don't know why he wont play Trivial Pursuit, Uno, Poker and now Wii games with me... It's really got me beat.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, don't be shy! Just be nice... I have feelings you know! ;)