Saturday 7 April 2012

Good Mums

  A big day today. There is a serious case of Sugar Rush occurring. But MORE importantly (to me at least) is it is My Beloveds 39th birthday. As a result of that I am simply posting this completely unrelated 'Status' I found in one of the Large Family groups I am part of on Facebook.


Good mums vaccinate their kids. Good mums don't vaccinate their kids.

Good mums breastfeed. And yes, good mums formula feed.

Good mums home school their children. And good mums send their kids to 

public or private school.
Good mums tend to their babies every cry. And good mums wait a moment to see if baby will soothe itself instead.

Good mums co-sleep. And good mums use cribs. A lot of good mums do a bit of both.

Good mums have hospital births. Good mums have home births. And some good mums have side-of-the-highway, back-of-the-car births!

Good mums adopt too.

Good mums have natural births. Good mums have epidurals. Good mums have cesareans.

Good mums have 10 kids. Good mums have one.


Good mums use cloth diapers. Good mums use disposable diapers. 



I think you get my drift.

Hugs and kisses to all you mummies out there.

1 comment:

Leave me a comment, don't be shy! Just be nice... I have feelings you know! ;)